Spectus' is good for the environment.
- Our windows and doors provide an outstanding barrier against heat and noise loss - even in the most extreme whether conditions.
- Windows and doors made from PVC negates the use of timber, protecting the planets trees.
- We recycle our own waste and generate new products whilst still retaining the highest standards in quality of material.
- Our windows and doors do not require painting and therefore don't consume additional harmful materials or generate associated waste.
- Our entire manufacturing process - from production to installation - is confined to the UK and Ireland thereby minimising transportation and fuel consumption from wider exportation.
Efficiency - together, we’re doing our bit
Spectus PVC-U systems can achieve a Windows Energy Rating of band A. Through continuous evaluation and improvements in design and quality testing, we have devised a suite of products that maximises the retention of solar heat gain within the property, whilst minimising any thermal and air loss. And because our systems are designed to provide high levels of energy efficiency, you'll benefit from reducing your carbon emissions and the ability to lower your heating bills.
The manufacturing process
Spectus manufacture their own products completely on their own site. This ensures full control of the make up and quality of the product. When combined with energy efficient double glazing units, Spectus systems either meet or exceed all current building regulations and provide excellent thermal protection against the loss of heat from your home.
The PVC-U used in Spectus systems is thermoplastic, which means it can be repeatedly melted and reformed. As a result it can be recycled easily and cost effectively. Spectus recycle all its own waste and from that generate new profiles, which are used throughout the ancillary range of products - for example Cills.
So throughout the whole manufacturing and supply process, you are guaranteed a quality product of the highest standards.