Fully Reversible Window
Especially designed for medium to high-rise and inaccessible locations, the Spectus fully reversible window will revolutionise the industry with its innovative Aeroframe™ thermal wall technology and its striking deep bevelled appearance.
After extensive market research, our new fully reversible window has been manufactured using low carbon technology. Designed with five chambers in all profiles and fully compatible with Elite 70 suite, it can also incorporate triple seals to maximise thermal performance. The Spectus fully reversible windows is the perfect combination of optimised thermal performance and outstanding aesthetics.
- Fully rotates allowing safe and easy cleaning from inside the building
- Deep Bevelled 70 mm profile that integrates with Elite 70 profile, beads and cills
- 5 chamber profiles incorporating new Aeroframe™ thermal wall technology for greater performance and reduced U-values
- Flexible glazing unit options: 24, 28, 40 and 44mm
- Optional 2 or 3 weather seal available to aid thermal performance
- Cost effective WER A+ OPTION
- Triple glazing allows U-values to 0.8 W/(m2.K)
- Produced using low carbon technology
- Variety of colour options
- Certified manufactured BES6001 scoring additional points under the CODE for Sustainable Homes or BREEAM